Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy turkey day!






So November turned out to be a busy month. Cole was sick twice this month. That is the bummer thing about him being in school, he picks up everything!
My Dad also flew in to spend Thanksgiving with us. This year for Thanksgiving my Dad, Aunt and Uncle came to our home to celebrate with us. It turned out to be a very nice day and worth all the work and preparation that went into it. Unfortunately, Cole started to get sick on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving and it lasted through the long weekend.

Spending time with my Dad was really nice and it was so fun to see Cole and his Grandpa together. My Dad brought his guitar with him and Cole had so much fun with it! He loved to listen to my Dad play and my Dad let him pretend to play too.
My Dad showed him all sorts of games and songs he could play and listen to on the computer. Cole's favorite Christmas song right now is "Jingle Bells".
It was fun to shop, relax at home, talk and just be together for Thanksgiving.

We have had a good year, not without its challenges, but overall we have been very blessed.
Cole is making so much progress and is talking nonstop. He certainly has a knack for electronics. He carried my Dad's mp3 player around the entire week. He also loves to play the xbox360 with his Dad. They play a four wheeling game and golf game together.

We have been preparing for Christmas and I have been decorating our house. I have a couple of crafts in mind that I would like to make to add to my Christmas decorations. I don't know if I will get them done, but it is fun to have something to work on.

We hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!