Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring pillows


Thanks to my mother-in-law who bought me a sewing machine, I have been able to sew some things for our home. I have sewn some curtains, slipcovers for my dining room chairs, and lastly these Spring pillows. I have been wanting to buy some throw pillows for my couches, but not really wanting to spend a lot of money. Today I was at World Market and saw these cute dish towels. I thought they would make really cute pillows and was able to make 3 pillows for 10 dollars. I think they turned out pretty cute.
This week has been Spring Break for Cole and Trent was out of town for work. We have kept busy going on bike rides, going to the park, and going swimming. Every time I take him swimming though it seems like he gets sick. After swimming on Wednesday he came down with a cold and now I think he has croup. Erg!
I am glad Trent is home now, I miss him when he is gone. It is nice to have some space from each other for a little bit, but always good when he comes home.