Monday, September 27, 2010

Feels like Fall

I love to look at blogs and get ideas for decorating my home, new recipes, organizing tips, etc.
Sometimes blogs get on my nerves, I think women put so much pressure on themselves to have it all, do it all, and be it all to everyone.

Anyway, here is my list of simple ways to make it feel like fall around your house

1. put a pumpkin or a pot of mums on your porch
2. bake something with apple or pumpkin
3. be in the outdoors biking or walking
4. light a candle
5. open the window and let the cool air in

Sometimes being a stay at home mom can be hard because when you are home you are thinking about your home WAY too much, is it clean enough? organized enough? decorated enough? blah blah blah. I am determined to let some of it go and enjoy the things that really matter.

I watched the Relief Society Broadcast and I really enjoyed President Monson's talk. I think he was only speaking to ME! There are so many things I need to work on. Now I am off to go get my little punk from school. Two and a half hours goes WAY too fast! :)