Our family

Sunday, October 31, 2010

and I thought it was going to be just an ordinary Saturday!



What an exciting day it turned out to be. Cole riding without training wheels. He is so proud of himself and we are so excited for him. What simple joys can fill your day with a child.




This is what happens when he trys to "ride with his neck."

Quote of the day:
Cole: "I love Reese's..I am a Reese's guy!!!"
Posted by trentandsusan at 11:30 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (69)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2010 (54)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • and I thought it was going to be just an ordinary ...
      • Trick or treat..smell my feet..give me a REESE'S t...
      • Cole's {SPOOKTACULER} Halloween party
      • {Enjoying the fall weather}
      • A little of this, a little of that..
      • This is how I feel...
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (70)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.