Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cole {Handsome}

One day when I was picking up Cole from school he came running out saying "I am Cole Handsome!" Yes, yes you are my little boy. One evening as I was getting Cole out of the bath and putting lotion on him and brushing his hair I had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude and felt privelaged that I get to take care of this little boy of ours. His little smile sure brightens up my day.

One thing I want to do in my lifetime is go to Washington D.C. in the spring to see all the cherry blossoms.

I LOVE cherry blossoms. I love the movie Memoirs of a Geisha (the book was better but they always are). After watching this movie I fell in love with the beautiful landscapes and the beautiful cherry blossoms. Inspired by a craft by none other then Martha Stewart I made this wreath today. My kind of craft, easy, simple and quick. All I did was cut out squares of pink tissue paper, pinch the bottom to create a blossom, and then I stuck them in my grapevine wreath. I love how simple it was and think it turned out pretty cute.