Saturday, April 9, 2011

tough life

1) today I worked for a long two hours, so I was home by ten (I know, I know my job is so hard!) Really I had no appointments and I am not getting paid to sit there so I decided to leave early today. :)

2) Working on a cute new craft idea I saw online for Cole and the neighbor kids for the summer.

3) Preparing my sharing time for tomorrow (nothing like last minute).

4) Went on a decent bike ride with Trent and Cole, love doing that together.

5) Watched as Cole had a minnorrr freakout outside because his battery on his four wheeler was not working, our incredible hulk preceeds to lift up the four wheeler and tip it over on its side (yeah Cole I wonder why the thing isn't working?!)

That is our day so far. Cole started horseback riding again and I don't know why I haven't put two and two together because he has been so much calmer the last little while (aside from occasional tantrums, but hey he is 5 years old!) His horse is named "Red", the previous horse "Marcus" was moved to another facility. I think Red is a much better fit for Cole. Miss Belinda wants to teach him more indepedent riding and last week he did ride on his own for a little bit, around some barrels and everything! Wow, he is so brave. I will have to get some pictures this coming week when he rides.

Total random thought (my husband is rubbing off on me!) my sister Carmen is afraid we are going to turn Amish because we go there so often, I should send her this picture and tell her this is about as close to milking a cow as Trent will get!

Happy weekend!