Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Utah {part I}

We had to hike the famous Dixie rock. We haven't done that in 10 years! Cole sure loved it. He kept telling me "I am not afraid Mom." He started running around like a crazy boy and I kept thinking he was going to fall over the edge!

Loved four wheeling with his Grandpa and Dad. They were able to do this a couple of times while we were in St. George.

On the first morning in St. George we went on a hike. Cole did pretty well overall. He was pretty set on looking for and then getting back to Grandma and Grandpa's CRV!
Cole with his Grandma



We were able to vist with Trent's cousin, his wife and cute kids. We haven't seen them since we lived in Arizona 5 years ago. It was really good to see them. Not the greatest picture of all of us together. This splash pad was behind Trent's parents house and the kids sure had fun together.