The more I look at this picture his expression is kind of scary! But this is how his teeth look right now all jagged and growing in at different times. If you squint while looking at it he looks like a vampire or a piranha! Love it.Last night Trent had a scout meeting so Cole and I played Memory. Cole has shown interest in playing board games recently, before I just didn't feel like he cared (maybe his lack of interest was really my bad mothering for not sitting down and playing the games with him!). Anyway, we had the best time playing. I can say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Every time Cole would get a match he would yell, and I mean yell, "YEAHHHHHHHHH" all excited! It was so cute and just made me crack up. I loved it. Now and I am on the search for some board games for Christmas.
Oh and it is no surprise that Cole beat me and let me tell you he couldn't have been more happy about it! :)