Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh what a day...

It's baccckkkkk...January that is. It is a cold and blustery day outside. We got some snow last night (not very much), but it is icy and windy out. Surprise, surprise, school was not canceled. You know Ohio they are known to cancel for 1/2 inch of snow. But not today. So I am home and staying home. What I will do, I just don't know. Clean, drink some hot chocolate and...??
I am working a few more hours on Thursday, but it is a slow time of year.

At the beginning of January Cole informed us that his new name for 2012 was going to be Cole-lo not Cole, Cole-lo. Then he said it would change to something else next year! Well that didn't last long he said it isn't Cole-lo anymore it is just Cole. Okay silly boy.

This school year has been a great one for Cole, he has made great gains and his teachers are always praising how well he is doing. He has made great progress with being sensitive to noises, especially when others are upset. He really expresses himself more and instead of instantly throwing a fit he will use his words. I continue to be so grateful for the support he is receiving.
Cole and I got together with one of his classmates and her mom and as we were sitting there talking about our different experiences I realized how far Cole really has come.

Not much else to report, just that time of year again where you want to go to sleep and wake up and have it be spring!