




Cole had an absolute blast with his first time bowling. Some of the highlights were; he loved to wait for his ball to come up the ramp, he threw his ball into another person's lane twice and one of the workers had to come retrieve it, and when we first got to our lane he immediately starts to run down the bowling lane and Trent had to chase after him! Little kids, they are so funny!
I have been thinking about what I want to do for Cole's birthday and thought having a little party with a few friends and going bowling would be fun, I have also thought about going to Chuck-E-Cheeses? We will see.
Trent keeps telling Cole that in the summertime we get to do a lot of fun things. One thing that Trent wants to do is go camping. We both know that Cole would love it. He will LOVE sleeping in a tent and roasting marshmallows in the fire. We hope to do that as soon as it warms up a little bit.