Monday, June 1, 2009

On a lighter note...





This past week was certainly filled with "hair pulling moments"! Our weekend made up for it though. Saturday Trent and I each took some time by ourselves. I went birthday shopping for Trent since his birthday was Sunday. Then Saturday night we got a babysitter and went out to dinner. Then we went over to the park. We sat in the car to talk with our seats back, and the sunroof open. We had a very enjoyable evening together. It was much needed. Then Sunday we had birthday cake and Cole was SUPER excited to sing "Happy Birthday" and watch Trent open his gift.
I can't wait for Cole's birthday in a few weeks. I always think that we won't go overboard with gifts, but I keep thinking of all these things I want to buy for him! I asked Cole the other night what he wanted for his birthday and he said "presents" and then when I asked him what kind of presents he said "dump truck"!

Trent has always been good about finding things in our area to do. On Sunday afternoon we went over to this waterfall and Cole loved it! Trent and Cole threw a bunch of rocks in the stream. We had a good afternoon. And now another week begins.