Thursday, June 11, 2009

{Resort style living}


This morning Cole pulled out some photo albums and we started to look through some of them. One album has all the pictures of Arizona. Although I am really content where we are right now and I can't really say that I miss the Arizona climate, as I was looking through our pictures I really started to miss it there.
I think I just miss all the wonderful memories we made. Trent and I were still newly married and moving there from Utah was quite the shock. It was an adjustment being away from family and everything familiar. We really enjoyed our time there; buying our first house, the job experience we gained, the people we met, swimming and laying out by the pool in October and of course the place where Cole was born.
A little while after we moved to Arizona Trent's Aunt and Uncle and some of his cousins and their spouses moved down as well. We made a lot of good memories with them too.
So maybe it isn't so much Arizona that I miss, as much as it is that time in our marriage and all that we experienced together.