
I spoke in Sacrament a couple of weeks ago. As I was preparing my talk I came across a quote by Sheri Dew. She said "Few of us will reach our potential without the nurturing of both the mother who bore us and the mothers who bear with us." I loved that line and how it relates to us. My testimony was strengthened just a little more and I was reminded that Heavenly Father loves each of us and the role that we all have in the lives of others.
I have to admit I get caught up in the pettiness of life sometimes. I have to constantly stop and think about what is most important. Also, it helps to have someone to talk things through with. I also like how your spirit can be touched by the simple things too. I came across this video from another girl's blog www.therhouse.blogspot.com. I just loved it. Here is the link:
Elder Busche