Monday, October 26, 2009




A couple of weeks ago we drove to a nearby park and walked some trails. We found a stream and OF COURSE Cole wanted to walk down the slope to go throw rocks. Probably his favorite pass time.
That is one thing I really love about Ohio is that you can go to so many different places and enjoy the outdoors without having to spend any money.

Cole is doing really well. His school teacher wanted to switch him from morning preschool to afternoon. There were some things going on and she felt like this was the best thing for Cole. Trent and I really feel this has been an answer to prayer because Cole was really having a hard time at home. With this change however, he is a much calmer and happier boy. We are so grateful that his teacher was aware of Cole's needs. We hope that he has great teachers like her throughout his education. He is talking so much now and really expressing himself. He is glued to my side all day and all night! He is going through a clingy stage right now. We can be together all day and then when Trent gets home and I go to my room for a breather he will start calling out "Mommy where are you?!"
We went to Target the other day and I let him pick out some cars for being such a good helper and when we were leaving I said lets go home get some lunch and then we will play with your car mat. Cole said "that is a great idea!" I thought that was so cute, his speech is really coming along.
This time of year is so beautiful and it never lasts long enough.