

Another good Halloween come and gone. I am such a kid and always feel a little let down after it is over. We have a great neighborhood that stays busy with trick-or-treaters. Cole had fun and was Buzz Lightyear. Very appropriate since he has loved Toy Story this past year. Our Cole never does conform though, like walk up and down the street getting candy from all the neighbors. Before we even went outside he kept saying he wanted to watch a movie. Then we get outside and he starts to play with the neighbor boy's lawn mower. He had a meltdown when Trent took the lawnmower back so we could go trick-or-treating. "Don't you want candy?" I asked. "No, want to play with lawn mower!" I told him we would go to a few houses and then come back and play. So after every house he would ask "all done, go play with the lawnmower?!" And so our night went! We went down a couple of streets and he was done. What a funny kid. I mean honestly, maybe that is a mother's dream for her kid not to have candy. Most moms would probably say "fine by me." But no I am pulling him down the street saying "you will go trick-or treating kid!!!" ha ha. Not really. When we got home he had fun playing outside with the lawn mower and his red car (that he is really too big for now).