

Okay I now remember how much winter stinks! Laying by the pool in Arizona sure sounds nice right about now! This has been a long, cold and snowy winter so far. I am over it, and really looking forward to spring.
Here are some things we have been up to:
1-A couple weeks ago we went to a place called Mad River Mountain to go tubing. They also have skiing as well. It was so much fun. Cole loved it! We took turns hooking on to Cole because only two could go at a time. It was fun to go with him because he just cracked up laughing the whole time! The hills were really fast. Even Trent thought it was a thrill going down because of how fast you would get going. We definitely want to do that once every season. Unfortunately we didn't take our camera. We were bummed because we could have gotten some great pictures. Maybe next time.
2-I was just called to serve in the Primary Presidency. I really enjoy it. I really like the other women I serve with, we all get along great. I also think it is good for me to be in there with Cole. He has some trouble going to Primary. I think he gets overwhelmed with all the kids and noise. He always tells us that he wants to stay home and play games and he wants to be done with Church. Oh no! :)
3-It has been about 18 months now that I started working at a day spa here close to home. It is the spa that I would go to get my hair done. One day I went in for an appointment and told the girl how much I loved skin care and one thing led to the next and I ended up getting a job there. It has really worked out great because it is less then 5 minutes from home, I work two nights a week and on Saturdays. This gives Cole and Trent "boy" time. Cole really enjoys being with his Dad. Anyways, a few months ago I took a class to get certified in Swedish massage. I can be certified under my Aesthetics license here. It has really helped me build business. I really love doing both skin care and massage.
4-We are going strong with the gluten free diet and in fact I have found that I have a gluten sensitivity too. Interesting how life works out, in helping Cole with things, I have become more aware of my diet and other things for myself. I have been trying to eat better and really have been enjoying yoga.
Trent is doing well with his job and staying busy. We feel fortunate for this security right now. I hope it can stay this way for a long time because you just never know what can happen.
My sister planned a trip to come here in June. I am super excited for that. We are very close and we talk daily. Her daily chats are what have gotten me through these long days of winter. :)
Feeling especially grateful for my parents lately. Recognizing their consistent efforts over the years. Trent and I have tried to be more consistent with family home evening recently and I have noticed a difference in our home. Here is a couple of pictures from when my Dad came to visit back in November.