Monday, January 10, 2011

January is here again...wahoo!


The new year is in full swing around here. One word for January "BLAH!" Can we say winter blues?
Cole is back in school and having to adjust to that schedule again, I am staying busy at work with all the gift cards that were sold for Christmas, Trent is busy as ever at work, and we are all counting down the days until warmer weather which is still too long away. I am making weekly trips to the library for good books and movies to watch on these cold and long winter days. My daily chats to my sister on the phone keep me sane and our portable heater stays close by at all times. It is the time of year where you just don't want to go out because it is too cold and you have no money to spend anyways!
We are trying to make some travel plans for the summer, still not sure what we will do.

Now I better go to the store because we are supposed to get a "HUGE" storm that is at least supposed to drop 3 inches!!!!! It will shut down the whole town I tell ya!