The scale is not my friend. We were over at Costco the other night and I decided to buy a scale since we haven't owned one our whole marriage. Of course it was the most exciting thing for Cole to play with for the evening. He is so funny like that, any time we get something new it gets all his attention nonstop for a few days. Anyhow, I am going along feeling pretty good about myself until I step on the dreaded thing and up pops a number that you are for sure is wrong and there must be a glitch. I was doing so good with yoga and feeling leaner in my stomach area and everything. You mean stretching on the floor isn't melting off the pounds?! Freak.
Okay well now my goal for this week is to combine both the cardio max in the day while Cole is in school and yoga at night when he goes to bed.
Ahhhh the long days of winter. We have been making tents in our loft, playing with Cole's DS from Christmas, decorating just a tiny bit for Valentine's, having some freakouts at Church, laying around bored and wondering what the heck we are going to do, trying to stay warm, reading books, watching movies and enjoying the break work provides.