Saturday, September 10, 2011

weekly update


-Monday: Labor Day, hung around the house and cleaned then took Cole to buy a little something for filling his fuzzy jar. (he gets a fuzzy in a jar every time he does something good, listens and uses manners etc.)
-Tuesday: got back in the groove from the weekend, cleaned, exercised, and then worked that night
-Wednesday: same as Tuesday
-Thursday: Cole woke up not feeling himself but since he didn't have a fever I decided to send him to school anyway, was going to go to the Temple but decided to reschedule just in case his school called. Glad I did because they called around 12 and said he was laying around and not eating his lunch. Laid around with Cole the rest of the day. Felt grateful that I can stay home and be there for Cole when he needs me.
-Friday: Cole didn't go to school, even though by afternoon I felt like I could have sent him and he was driving me crazy with whining and throwing fits. I think going to school all day has caught up to him and he was feeling extra tired.
Went to the library and checked out a bunch of books and Dvds.
-Saturday: worked in the morning while Cole and Trent went to an Elder's quorum activity at another member's house to learn about grilling. I guess Cole was a perfect angel and made his Dad proud! :) Now I am sitting here listening to all the kids play outside and Cole is playing with the neighbor kids.