So the other night as I was laying down with Cole, I looked around his room and thought to myself that I needed to put up a few more decorations. I decided to go to JoAnn Fabrics, because I saw this idea on Oprah that this mom had bought a wooden chest and put all her kids school keepsakes in them. Well I thought this would be perfect to put all of Cole's adoption keepsakes in. While I was there I saw these cute wall paper decals that you could stick on the wall, one package had a tractor, dump truck, train and airplane. I thought these were so perfect! Cole is so into cars right now (especially the ones that play music, you should see him bust a move in the Target aisle!) So I bought them and was so excited to get home and put them on the wall. I decided to put them down around the baseboards even though while I was putting them on I was thinking to myself I bet Cole is going to rip these off, since his room is also where we put him for timeout. But of course I didn't listen and put them up ANYWAYS!
So what happens today when he goes to timeout? I hear riipppp very first thing! AUUUGGGHHH! So irritating! You get all excited to do things for them and then they destroy it in two seconds! Why do I even spend the money or bother? Oh yeah because of this.....

Cute little punk!
I guess I will have to just put them up by the ceiling like I originally thought! :)