
This year in Primary the theme is "My Eternal Family". The Primary chorister gave each family a CD with all the songs for this year on it. We have been listening to these songs in the car. Cole loves it! He will ask for the CD when we get in the car.
So now he is starting to sing these songs around the house! It is seriously so cute. Songs like "How Firm a Foundation" and the one he really likes I don't know the title, but it says "I am a builder working each day to build my family" when Cole sings it he will really emphasize the "I am a BUILDER"!
I love music and have always gone around the house singing some random song. (Even though I can't carry a tune and Trent will sarcastically say I should try out for American Idol..ha ha.)
I think music is important to help feel the Spirit and set a tone in our home. Cole has always loved it and I hope his interest will continue to grow.