Me and Cole, brother Jason, my Dad, brother Tim


Cole and his cousin Jake

Me, my sisters Carmen, Risha, and Amy

This year only Cole and I went out to Utah to visit family. Usually we go out for a week and then Trent will come for the second week, then we fly home together. So I was flying solo with Cole both ways and it was not a fun experience! On the plane ride home he kept saying "want to be done" and "want to get off the airplane!" I guess he was just saying what we all felt! Traveling is so hard for me and for Cole. We always have a good time seeing family since we really don't get that throughout the year, but it is hard to be out of our routine.
Anyways, the highlight for Cole I think was four wheeling with his grandparents. He loved it! I can totally see Cole being into the extreme sports when he is older.
Cole had fun seeing his cousins and spending time with his grandparents.
I was able to go with my sisters for a much needed weekend getaway. We shopped and ate out and relaxed. It was fun!
P.S. Cole's cousin Devin gave him a buzz while we were there. Perfect for the summer. Usually Cole will cry and scream when his Dad cuts his hair, but for his cousin he sat perfectly still and didn't make a peep! I told Devin he would make a good barber some day. :)