
This was a good day. This past week Cole has wanted to go sledding. At the beginning of the week it was so frigid outside that it would have been way too cold to go, plus with me working on Tuesday and Wednesday nights it is hard to do anything after Cole gets out of school. So today I told Cole that we would go after he was done with school. First thing he says to me when I go to pick him up was "Now we can go sledding!" So we went home, bundled up and then headed over to the park. The park was empty! We had the hill to ourselves and it was perfect. We had such a good time together. Cole loves to go sledding and I just love spending time with him when we are doing a fun activity together. It made me remember how it really is in the simple things that you have the most fun. We are going to go again tomorrow since Cole is out of school. Maybe I can get some pictures.