Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Father's Day!





Dear Cole,

Always remember your Dad loves you. Your Dad rarely cries but the day he held you for the first time he was very emotional. You are always excited to see your Dad when he comes home from work. You love to be with him. He makes you laugh with his goofy ways.
Your Dad is loyal, loves your Mom, honors the Priesthood, serves faithfully and consistently in his church callings, wants to teach you to respect property, your parents, others around you, and yourself. Your Dad likes to tell random facts of information (I can see this in you too), loves to tell stories about his mission, (one of the best times in his life), your Dad loves to learn new things and see new places-I have always appreciated this about him.
You can learn a lot from your Dad and I hope one day you will recognize how much he loves you.
I hope you feel how much your Heavenly Father loves you and wants so much for you to be happy, find peace in your life, make good choices and learn from your mistakes.

Love,
Mom