Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hocking Hills our last "hoorah" of summer 2011!






We went camping overnight this past Thursday in Hocking Hills. We went with a group of people from our ward. Cole was very excited to be sleeping in a tent. It was our last "hoorah" before school starts. Cole goes back to school this Wednesday. He will be starting Kindergarten this year. The program Cole will be in will be an all day program. I have a mixture of emotions. On one hand I am looking forward to the freedom, on the other I am sad that Cole is going to be gone all day and that he is growing up so fast. It is just a new transistion. Are we really ever ready for change? I know it will be a good thing for both of us and that it will be good for Cole to be around peers and his teachers. I just don't know what I am going to do with myself??? Well, I actually do have a few plans.
We have had a good summer and I feel like we have been able to do some fun things. It is always a little sad at the end of a summer when you know your kids will never be this age again. The weather here has cooled down a bit and I know fall will be here before we know it.