1) Bake sticky toffee pudding
2) paint laundry room
3) decide whether I want to paint Cole's room (I am thinking a blue, I am feeling bored with the tan color that it currently is and I think blue would look good with his red bed).
4) bake dessert for lunch tomorrow with friends from work
5) clean house
6) visit to the Goodwill this week?
7) call my sister Risha Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, & Sat for our daily chat! :)
8) look forward to having this coming Saturday off (I switched my schedule at work around a little bit)
9) schedule visiting teaching appointments
10) exercise
11) make a fire in our fire pit
12) go swimming a couple more times before the season is over
13) enjoy this cooler Sunday with Trent and Cole, maybe go to a park?
Hope you have a great week!